Don’t you love to see when someone shares their “Oops” moments? It always makes me feel better about all of mine. So, today I am sharing a little “what NOT to do”.
I had one of these little Dollar Tree jar candles. And had it lit in our small bathroom. Harmless right?
Such an innocent little thing!
I thrifted the large chunky white candle with the pretty rhinestones quite a long time ago.
I had also thrifted this silver candlestick with little glass hanging stars. The two of them were made for each other! And perfect in my purple bathroom!
One day I lit my cute little Dollar Tree candle and started cleaning the bathroom. I wanted to wipe down the surface where the little candle was lit so, I innocently sat it on top of this white candle while I wiped the space down. Then I got a phone call. I answered my phone and moved onto the next room to be cleaned.
Do you see those candle wax drips?
Yup! I forgot the jar candle was still sitting on top of this candle!
So now the jar is nicely embedded into the pretty white candle! I tried burning another candle in the glass jar thinking that would heat everything up and I could remove the jar. Didn’t work. Oh well