I am a coffee person! I have to watch myself because I will drink it all day long if I get a chance! So, when the folks at Staples asked if I would like to try, and to review, the new Starbucks Verismo 580 Brewer, I had to hesitate………..NOT! LOL Of course I would love to try this new Verismo!
And of course, I had to create a special Coffee Bar to show off this new lovely!
Out came some of my favorite tarnished silver and White Ironstone!
One of the fun side benefits of doing a review on something like the Verismo, is it gives me an excuse to set a pretty stage, like a coffee bar! Such a simple thing to put together and it can turn “Come on over for coffee” into a special moment!
Having a single serve coffee brewer gives everyone the option of chosing what type and flavor of coffee they want.
For Troy, Starbucks House Blend!
For me (and yes, I am special to have the pretty purple floral cup!) a Starbucks Espresso!
My dad, he went for Latte. For my mom, she went with a Decaf Latte!
I love having options!
Staples carries all the flavors and types of Starbucks Verismo Coffee Pods you would want. And they carry the Starbucks Verismo Milk Pods! You can pair this with your favorite Starbucks Verismo Espresso pod to create a yummy latte!
A couple of awesome features in this Starbucks Verismo 580 Brewer that I found were:
- It is so quick! Just a few moments and you had your coffee! Which is seriously coming in handy for Troy and I these days. We can make a quick “to go “ cup and head out the door. (there is no McD’s near the farm and the little coffee shop close is a bit pricey. We were spending about $2.50 each for a cup of cup! That so had to stop!)
- I liked that it is easy to clean. That is a biggie for me. It seems like a lot of the new things that come out are all just fine and dandy until you need to clean them!
- It even has a handy removable compartment that the used pods fall right into, so disposal is super easy. And here’s a tip to keep in mind. When you brew a cup, lift the lever and drop the used pod before you remove your cup of coffee, that releases those last drops trapped in the spout into your cup so they don’t end up in the drip tray. Even less clean up required that way.
- It comes with a little tray that you slide in to raise a smaller (espresso) cup.
- It has an “auto-off” built in so it turns off in 5 minutes to conserve energy (or just a good feature for someone like me who forgets to turn things off!)
It was super easy to use! I mean like “Diann Easy!” LOL