I hope you all are surviving this heat! I thought I would share a thrift find and a recipe this week with you!
At .69 cents each, the 90% off sale made them .06 cents each!
And they are reversible. How fun and cute is that!
On to the recipe. Let’s make a yummy summer dessert…Ambrosia!
- 1 container of whipped cream~softened
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 can of crushed pineapple~drain as much juice as you can
- 1 can of mandarin oranges~drain the juice
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded coconut
- 1 jar of maraschino cherries~drain the juice
- 1 cup of chopped nuts~optional
Dump all the ingredients into a big mixing bowl and stir well. Refrigerate for a couple of hours. That’s it!
Okay, let’s check out some fun features from last week!
(Grab your button ladies!)
Did you see Kathy from Life on Lakeshore Drive cute thrifted table makeover?
And over at Happy Mrs. C we learned how to make watermelon jelly!
And check out this cutie in her “new” .99 cent dress at Woman in Real Life!
Thank you ladies!
Now let’s get this party started!