Have you gotten any of those cheap little bubble bath or body wash sets that you have no desire to use? Or perhaps you wanted to try a new bath product and for whatever reason, you don’t like it? Well, don’t throw them away!
These work great as cleaning products. Here are some ideas I use them for:
- I keep some in the shower area and a rag to use to wash down the shower walls.
- I also will use it to scrub down the bathroom sink.
- I will put some in the little waste bin in the bathroom and fill with water to soak.
- I will plug the sink and pour in some of the bubble bath crystals and soak my brushes and combs.
- I also do this with any of the other little countertop doodads (toothbrush holder, cup holder or soap dish).
- I soak dirty gardening gloves in the bubble bath as well.
- Clean buckets, your dust pan or outdoor pots.
For about 20 years now, whenever I have coupons and VO5 shampoo is on sale (when I can get them for about .50 cents a bottle) I use it to scrub my white tub. I can’t use it on my hair because it strips the hair color out. I accidentally dropped some in the tub one time and when I cleaned it, I saw that it just ate right through the tub grime! I have used it for that purpose since.
And don’t forget to enter The Thrifty Groove 3 year anniversary giveaway!!
Click on the above picture to read all about it and to enter!!