Well, here it is my first giveaway for 2012! Woohoo! And it’s M-O-N-E-Y!! Okay, a gift card but, same as cash at Sam’s Club!
Don’t miss out on precious moments by wasting hours at the grocery store and fussing over budgets. Discover an easy way to save on baby essentials from P&G by buying them in bulk at Sam’s Club® this February! Purchase all the basics for baby at your local Sam’s Club store to save time and money with this limited-time $10 Gift Card offer.
- Stock up on P&G products at Sam’s Club in February so you can afford to give your baby quality products and a little more mommy time
- Pick up any two of the following baby products to receive a $10 Sam’s Club Gift Card toward your purchase made between Feb 1st and Feb 29th:
To kick off the P&G savings and special offer, Sam’s club is offering one of my readers a $25.00 gift card! This is not just open to new mommies, everyone could use $25.00 spending money at Sam’s Club!
So, want to win? Here is what you need to do:
- Be a Thrifty Groove Follower (leave a comment)
- Tell me what you like to stock up on at Sam’s Club (leave another comment)
That’s it! This giveaway ends Saturday February 4, 2012 (Midnight EST)
For more info, check out these sites:
Sam’s Club Website http://bit.ly/SamsPG
- Sam’s Club on Facebook http://on.fb.me/SamsPGFacebook
- Sam’s Club on Twitter http://bit.ly/SamsPGTwitter
- Pampers Website http://bit.ly/PampersSite
- Similac Website http://bit.ly/SimilacSite
- Dreft Website http://bit.ly/DreftSite
- P&G Website http://bit.ly/PGwebsite
- P&G on Facebook http://on.fb.me/PGFacebook
- P&G on Twitter http://bit.ly/PGSamsTwitter
“Disclosure: The Sam’s Club Gift Card and information have been provided by Sam’s Club and P&G through MyBlogSpark.”