Okay, what is it?

I have never seen this bundt type crockery before. I picked it up for $2.50. It is a nice size piece, rather heavy and is in perfect condition. I am just not sure what it is called or used for. I just really liked it! I realize having the funnel-like open center is going to cook things a bit differently.

So, My question is to all of you.....Do you know what this is called and what it is used for?

Check out what treasures others got this week at Southern Hospitality.

Subscribe to The Thrifty Groove by Email


  1. No, I have no idea. I've never seen a covered dish like this before. I'm stumped!


  2. I've never seem that...Looks like a bundt to me! :)

  3. Wow! I was hoping I'd scroll down and some brilliant reader would have the answer! I have no clue what it is, but it sure is interesting!

  4. Hi-I just popped over from Rhoda's. Is it a steamer of some sort?

  5. No clue here either! I hope someone can help you!

  6. Is it to roast a chicken perhaps? Put the chicken over the stump????


Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear your ideas. If you ask a question, I will answer it here in a comment back to you. Please check back! Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful day! Diann :)